Youth Technical Training Society
|Unique Id of VO/NGO||CH/2009/0005230|
|Registered With||Registrar of Societies|
|Type of NGO||Registered Societies (Non-Government)|
|Copy of Registration Certificate||Available|
|Copy of Pan Card||Available|
|Act name||Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860|
|City of Registration||Chandigarh|
|State of Registration||CHANDIGARH|
|Date of Registration||16-04-1986|
|Name||Designation||Pan Card||Aadhaar Card|
|R S Bedi||Secretary||Available||Available|
|K R Lakhanpal||President||Available||Available|
|J S DUGGAL||Treasurer||Available||Available|
Sector/ Key Issues
|Key Issues||Health & Family Welfare,HIV/AIDS,Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation,Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation,Women's Development & Empowerment,Youth Affairs,Children,|
|Operational Area-States||CHANDIGARH, HIMACHAL PRADESH, HARYANA, PUNJAB,|
|Operational Area-District||CHANDIGARH->Chandigarh, HIMACHAL PRADESH->Solan, HARYANA->Panchkula, PUNJAB->Fatehgarh Sahib,|
|FCRA Available||FCRA Registration no.|
Details of Achievements
1. A handicapped person VINEET KHANNA who was tied to a stretcher created an organization to help the needy.
2. Hundreds of Youth were provided informal technical training trained during the turbulent 80â€™s in Punjab. They were absorbed as apprentices who were absorbed by the local industry. Thus providing them a new life away from violence and drugs.
3. Vineet was honoured with the Red and White Bravery Award and National Award for the Child Welfare. He was also awarded the Ashoka Foundation Award.
4. P H Vaishnav, an eminent social worker and retired bureaucrat put an end to the slight uncertainty in YTTS, by accepting the reigns of society as its president.
5. He converted the Society from being individual centric to a public society with approximately 100 members.
6. He improved the infrastructure of the centres from being under trees and tarpaulin to proper buildings. Many of these were leased from organizations.
7. A number of schools and organizations eg. YPS, Vivek School, St. Kabir joined in supporting our activities and adopted our centres.
8. With the launch of the Sarav Shiksa Abhiyan, which is very similar to Vineetâ€™s Pustak, Then focused shifted from rudimentary exposure to literacy to higher levels of education like coaching upto class 12 of good but poor students in schools
Source of Funds
|Department Name||Source||Finacial Year||Amount Sanctioned||Purpose|
|Min WCD||Central||2015-2016||1436000 Rs||Collaborative org of Childline|
|Min WCD||Central||2016-2017||1436000 Rs||Collaborative org of Childline|
|Min WCD||Central||2017-2018||1506000 Rs||Collaborative org of Childline|
|Min WCD||Central||2017-2018||489000 Rs||Collaborative org of Childline|
|Min WCD||Central||2017-2018||429000 Rs||Collaborative org of Childline|
|Min WCD||Central||2018-2019||1506000 Rs||Collaborative org of Childline|
|Address||Room No 13 (GF), Karuna Sadan Building, Sector 11-B|