TRIBES RURAL INCLUDING WOMEN AND EDUCATION
|Unique Id of VO/NGO||CG/2009/0017039|
|Type of NGO||Registered Societies (Non-Government)|
|Copy of Registration Certificate||Available|
|Copy of Pan Card||Available|
|Act name||Society Registration Act 1960|
|City of Registration||Jagdalpur|
|State of Registration||CHHATTISGARH|
|Date of Registration||29-11-2001|
|Name||Designation||Pan Card||Aadhaar Card|
Sector/ Key Issues
|Key Issues||Agriculture,Art & Culture,Children,Education & Literacy,Environment & Forests,Health & Family Welfare,Human Rights,Information & Communication Technology,Legal Awareness & Aid,Labour & Employment,Micro Finance (SHGs),Panchayati Raj,Tribal Affairs,Tourism,Water Resources,Women's Development & Empowerment,Youth Affairs,Minority Issues,|
|Operational Area-District||CHHATTISGARH->Bastar, Raipur, Dhamtari , Uttar Bastar Kanker, Narayanpur, Dakshin Bastar Dantewada, Bijapur, Sukma, Kondagaon,|
|FCRA Available||FCRA Registration no.|
|Not Available||Not Available|
Details of Achievements
Women empowerment has become the greatest issue. How this empowerments come from? No doubt, only and only women can change the scenario. â€œThose who help them selves are helped by othersâ€ is very true every one and the BASTRIA WOMEN are known for their hard labour.
For the first time Rural and Urban women combine to work for their progress and to solve their problems. Thus, â€œTRIWEâ€, A Women society dedicated to the development of Bastar come into existence. Women, especially tribal women with their distinguished culture and potentialities can prove their efficiency if shaped. This is the basic reason to from a society where the combination of Urban & Rural representation is set up, and they together will work for their development with these objectives, to work for a social cause which would benefit themselves as well as for the family and the society with the approaches suitable on practical ground on sustainable basis which would incur the all round development and would prove a step ahead towards prosperity.
1. To strengthen local human resources.
2. To generate employment from local resources on sustainable basis.
3. To link them with various scheme of govt. department, financial institutions and other agencies.
4. To make them aware of their responsibilities and capabilities.
5. To work at micro level with effective planning .
6. To provide a platform for the local people for their socio and economic development in collaboration with the various govt. authorities and like minded institutions.
7. To train maximum unemployed youths, rural women for self employment schemes.
8. To work for their skill development and value addition of their product.
9. To start full fledged training canter to give maximum benefits to the local people, helping them to start their own production units.
10. To provide technical support & skill up gradation, encouraging usage of improved tools.
11. To provide marketing platform for the products of Rural Artisans through fairs craft bazaar and exhibitions.
12. To establish Rehabilitation Centre for released prisoners.
13. To establish common facility centre and training for setup of various industrial units in Jail campus in support of Jail Administration and K.V.I.C.
Source of Funds
|Department Name||Source||Finacial Year||Amount Sanctioned||Purpose|
|KVIC||State||2014-2015||482450 Rs||EDP Tarining programmes conducted by TRIWE supported and sponsored by Khadi and|
|KVIC||State||2014-2015||50000 Rs||Awareness regarding entreprenuership development|
|KVIC||State||2014-2015||60000 Rs||Awareness for entreprenuership development programme|
|Forest||State||2015-2016||325000 Rs||Training of SHG, Documentation Work|
|National Institute of Design||Central||2014-2015||120000 Rs||Design Awareness programme in Jagdalpur and Kondagoan|
|KVIC||State||2015-2016||100000 Rs||organized a PMEGP exhibition|
|KVIC||State||2015-2016||37000 Rs||matikala Prashikshan|
|KVIC||Central||2015-2016||9803000 Rs||SFURTI scheme of Khadi and Village Industries|
|Xavier Institue of Management Bhubneshwar||State||2015-2016||27000 Rs||Students came for survey and other visits|
|KVIC||State||2016-2017||100000 Rs||Organized PMEGP exhibition|
|KVIC||State||2016-2017||390000 Rs||SDP Terakota|
|KVIC||State||2016-2017||50000 Rs||People Education Programme|
|KVIC||State||2016-2017||200000 Rs||Organized VI seminar of two days|
|KVIC||State||2016-2017||60000 Rs||Organized Entrepreneurship Awareness Programme|
|DCH||Central||2016-2017||195000 Rs||AHVy baseline survey of artisans|
|DCH||Central||2016-2017||480000 Rs||AHVY design and technical upgradation|
|Address||Above PNB ATM,Infront of Ganpati Bikaner, Cuircuit House Road , Jagdalpur 494001 , DistrictBASTAR, C.G.|