DPS EDUCATIONAL WELFARE SOCIETY
|Unique Id of VO/NGO||DL/2016/0097096|
|Registered With||Registrar of Societies|
|Type of NGO||Registered Societies (Non-Government)|
|Copy of Registration Certificate||Available|
|Copy of Pan Card||Available|
|Act name||Society Registration Act 1860|
|City of Registration||DELHI|
|State of Registration||DELHI|
|Date of Registration||06-07-2012|
|Name||Designation||Pan Card||Aadhaar Card|
Sector/ Key Issues
|Key Issues||Education & Literacy,Human Rights,Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation,Women's Development & Empowerment,Children,Information & Communication Technology,Science & Technology,Scientific & Industrial Research,Sports,Vocational Training,|
|Operational Area-States||BIHAR, DELHI, ANDHRA PRADESH, ARUNACHAL PRADESH, ASSAM, BIHAR, CHHATTISGARH, DELHI, GUJARAT, HARYANA, HIMACHAL PRADESH, JAMMU & KASHMIR, JHARKHAND, KARNATAKA, KERALA, MAHARASHTRA, ORISSA, PUNJAB, RAJASTHAN, SIKKIM, TAMIL NADU, UTTAR PRADESH, UTTARAKHAND, WEST BENGAL,|
|Operational Area-District||BIHAR->Sitamarhi, Muzaffarpur, DELHI->New Delhi, South East Delhi, ANDHRA PRADESH->Visakhapatnam, Chittoor, ARUNACHAL PRADESH->Lower Subansiri, ASSAM->Lakhimpur, BIHAR->Pashchim Champaran, Purba Champaran, Sheohar, CHHATTISGARH->Raipur, DELHI->South, GUJARAT->Ahmadabad, HARYANA->Rewari, Gurgaon, HIMACHAL PRADESH->Kinnaur, JAMMU & KASHMIR->Bandipore, Srinagar, Pulwama, Jammu, JHARKHAND->Sahibganj, KARNATAKA->Bangalore, KERALA->Thiruvananthapuram, MAHARASHTRA->Mumbai, ORISSA->Sambalpur, PUNJAB->Ludhiana, RAJASTHAN->Jhunjhunun, Jaipur , SIKKIM->North District, West District, South District, East District, TAMIL NADU->Chennai, UTTAR PRADESH->Saharanpur, Muzaffarnagar, Ghaziabad, Mahrajganj, Noida, UTTARAKHAND->Hardwar, WEST BENGAL->Darjiling ,|
|FCRA Available||FCRA Registration no.|
|Not Available||Not Available|
Details of Achievements
|1. To provide education to underprivileged children along with basic stationary, clothes, footwear, eatables, education, and much more.
2. To empower the poor by enabling them to earn their sustainable livelihood through small business by providing them training and essential initial support to setup their own small scale business.
3. To engage in alleviation of poverty at national level, empowering the poor to self-reliance with dignity from all part of India.
4. To work directly with the poor by teaching them how to fish for the rest of their lives versus feeding them for one day, empowering them to become self-reliant versus perpetuating dependence through handouts.
5. To provide health education to adults and adolescents in both sex people through propagation the importance of health food, exercise & yoga.
6. To provide basic medical facility, sanitation, general health care and other needful support which can be helpful for public to overcome sufferings and agony of any natural and manmade disaster and to facilitate them to rehabilitate in rural areas.
7. To make necessary arrangements for marriage of orphan or poor girls and to discourage the rural & urban people against dowry Practice.
8. To provide the relief of financial need and suffering among victims of natural or other kinds of disaster in the form of money for persons, bodies, organizations and also educate them to know the prevention activities.12. To establish Nursery, Primary, High School. Higher Secondary School colleges and similar educational institutions like hotel Management and catering technology institutes, fashion Designing, food processing, polytechnics, engineering colleges, Teacher training institutes, nursing schools, medical colleges etc. And to maintain book banks, entrance examination, coaching Centers, reference rooms, study classes, hotels and vocational Trainings for the benefit of the public.
Source of Funds
|Department Name||Source||Finacial Year||Amount Sanctioned||Purpose|
|Address||Plot No. D50, Rajdhani Park, New Delhi – 110041.|