C V S Krishnamurthy Teja Charities
|Unique Id of VO/NGO||AP/2016/0107540|
|Type of NGO||Trust (Non-Government)|
|Registration No||DocumentNo 73 of 1997 of Book4|
|Copy of Registration Certificate||Available|
|Copy of Pan Card||Available|
|Act name||Act of 1882|
|City of Registration||Tirupati|
|State of Registration||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Date of Registration||08-10-1997|
|Name||Designation||Pan Card||Aadhaar Card|
|MANDA LINGAIAH NAIDU||Member||Available||Available|
Sector/ Key Issues
|Key Issues||Education & Literacy,Health & Family Welfare,Information & Communication Technology,Women's Development & Empowerment,|
|Operational Area-States||ANDHRA PRADESH,|
|Operational Area-District||ANDHRA PRADESH->Chittoor, Y.S.R., Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore,|
|FCRA Available||FCRA Registration no.|
|Not Available||Not Available|
Details of Achievements
|C.V.S Krishnamurthy teja Charities is a non profitable organization registered in the year 1997 under the Act of 1882 at tirupati.
The objectives of trust are:
1) To establish aid and maintain education at all stages for the promotion of Dental, Paramedical, engineering, Law, commerce and Sciences for diffusion of useful knowledge in Andhra Pradesh .
2) To give food, water and medical relief to the poor and ols age pensions.
3) To promote and maintain Research for and advancement of scientific and technical knowledge trust established Research cell.
4) To pay school and college fees, provide clothing, books to the needy students and to give scholarships to enable poor boys and girls irrespective of caste , to pursue their education and provided meritorious awards and rewards for outstanding personalities.
5) To uplift the knowledge of in rural area by conducting social and economic welfare programs.
6) To arrange, organize and patronize by providing finance for marriage of poorer section community and also arrange for funeral and obsequies for orphan.
7) To organize camps for handicapped persons and assists them in providing artificial limbs and finance for their education, employment and other activities.
8) To construct in the name of trust , special awards for best teachers for their outstanding performance in their respective schools, doctors for their proper medicare for poorer sections.
9) To adopt a panchayat, village or any rural area for maintenance of education, medical aid or uplift of poor and needy.
10) To meet the present day technologies trust has organized workshops on computer fundamentals and internet.
11) To bring joy and harmony in the families of downtrodden community trust is organizing samuhika vivahalu, samuhika annaprasana, samuhika srimanthalu every year.
Source of Funds
|Department Name||Source||Finacial Year||Amount Sanctioned||Purpose|
|Any Other||2014-2015||0 Rs||NO FUNDS RECEIVED|
|Any Other||2015-2016||0 Rs||NO FUNDS RECEIVED|
|Any Other||2016-2017||0 Rs||NO FUNDS RECEIVED|
|Any Other||2017-2018||0 Rs||NO FUNDS RECEIVED|
|Address||C V S Krishnamurthy Teja Charities