A I I's A.D. BAWLA FEMALE ORPHANAGE

A I I's A.D. BAWLA FEMALE ORPHANAGE

Unique Id of VO/NGO MH/2018/0196899

Registration Details

Registered With Charity Commissioner
Type of NGO Trust (Non-Government)
Registration No 2640
Copy of Registration Certificate Available
Copy of Pan Card Available
Act name 1950
City of Registration MUMBAI
State of Registration MAHARASHTRA
Date of Registration 20-10-1952

Members

Name Designation Pan Card Aadhaar Card
SUSAN HASANALI FAZAL Supretendent Available Available
ZAHEER ISHAQ KAZI President Available Available
MUSHTAQ ATAULLAH ANTULAY Vice President Available Available
MOHAMED HUSAIN SULEMAN PATEL Vice President Available Available
ABDULLAH SHAIKH Vice President Available Available
GHAZI AHMED RAZAMIYAN SHAIKH Secretary Available Available
MOIZ MOHSIN MIYAJIWALA Treasurer Available Available
AQEEL YUSUF HAFIZ Joint Secretary Available Available
MOINULHAQ HAJI ABDULHAQ CHOUDHARY Joint Secretary Available Available

Sector/ Key Issues

Key Issues Not Available
Operational Area-States
Operational Area-District

FCRA details

FCRA Available FCRA Registration no.
Not Available Not Available

Details of Achievements

Received A Grade Certificate for our institution from Women

Source of Funds

Department Name Source Finacial Year Amount Sanctioned Purpose
DISTRICT WOMEN AND CHILD DEV OFFICE State 2014-2015 464832 Rs Above mentioned amount is sanctioned only for 40 childrens and the balance done by donations from our variuos donors
DISTRICT WOMEN AND CHILD DEV OFFICE State 2015-2016 347080 Rs Above mentioned amount is sanctioned only for 40 childrens and the balance done by donations from our variuos donors
DISTRICT WOMEN AND CHILD DEV OFFICE State 2016-2017 588000 Rs Above mentioned amount is sanctioned only for 40 childrens and the balance done by donations from our variuos donors
DISTRICT WOMEN AND CHILD DEV OFFICE State 2017-2018 948954 Rs Above mentioned amount is sanctioned only for 40 children and the balance done by donations from our various donors

above mentioned amount is only 80 percent received remaining 20 percent received on 14-08-2018

DISTRICT WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT OFFICE State 2018-2019 840280 Rs Above mentioned amount sanctioned only for 40 children and the balance done by donations from our various donors.

Contact Details

Address 60, YARI ROAD, VERSOVA,
ANDHERI WEST
City MUMBAI
State MAHARASHTRA
Telephone Not Available
Mobile No 9820936441
Website Url